We continue to offer mostly online/ telehealth visits. IT IS SAFEST.
For those patients coming into the office for thyroid ultrasounds, thyroid biopsy, injections or infusions, things may look a little different. Here are some changes we have implemented to keep patients and staff safe.
- All doctors, staff and visitors will have temperature checks upon entering the building.
- All doctors, staff and visitors MUST wear masks
- We have installed plexiglass safety barriers between patients and reception
- Waiting room chairs are spaced 6 feet apart
- We ask that patients who are feeling ill or have a fever within the last 24 hours reschedule their visits
- We ask that patients who have tested positive for COVID, or are waiting for COVID testing results please reschedule visit.