Updated: Mar 4
As the vaccine supplies increase, there are more sites opening for vaccination, and criteria for receiving vaccinations is widening. Here is the updated list.
If you are <65 years old, or cannot secure a vaccine appointment through the vaccination sites below, you can pre-register for a vaccine. You can call 888-499-0840 or 888-256-8918 or visit https://myvaccine.fl.gov/ MIAMI DADE COUNTY
NEW VACCINE INFORMATION
CVS, is scheduling vaccines for patients 65 and older, healthcare workers, EMS, age 16+ with high-risk health condition, age 50+ law enforcement or firefighters and TEACHERS of any age!: https://www.cvs.com/vaccine/intake/store/covid-screener/covid-qns
Jackson Memorial Hospital is vaccinating certain patients 50 and older with high-risk health condition, age 50+ law enforcement, firefighter or teacher, healthcare workers, and any individual 65 and over. https://vac.jhsmiami.org/comvac/
Walmart is scheduling vaccines for patients 65 and older, healthcare workers, emergency medical services, law enforcement, educators (including teachers, staff and bus drivers), child-care providers, firefighters >50 and persons 16-64 with at least one high-risk medical condition . You need to log into your walmart account or continue as a guest: https://www.walmart.com/account/login?returnUrl=/pharmacy/clinical-services/immunization/scheduled?imzType=covid **Sam’s Club is also scheduling vaccines, but as of right now, no sites in South Florida
PUBLIX opened new sites in Miami Dade County. Their website opens Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings at 7am to make appointments. They are vaccinating: persons 65 +, persons under 65 deemed medically vulnerable* by a physician (form required), health care personnel with direct patient contact, residents and staff of long term care facilities, persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers, persons 50+ who are: sworn law enforcement officers, firefighters and teachers.
Miami Dade College, North Campus (Northwest 113th Street and 27th Avenue near Opa-locka) starting Wednesday March 3 from 7am-7pm is vaccinating: Seniors 65 +, healthcare personnel with direct patient contact, long-term care facility residents and staff, age 50+ K-12 school employees , sworn law enforcement officers firefighters , anyone under 65 who a physician determines is “extremely vulnerable” to COVID-19 because of a preexisting medical condition. FOR NOW, THIS IS A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE VACCINATION SITE. NO APPOINTMENTS NECESSARY
Baptist is starting to vaccinate patients under 65 with 3 risk factors. The order has to come from a doctor’s office. Contact your provider for more information.
FULL LIST OF VACCINATION SITES MIAMI-DADE COUNTY
1) Jackson Memorial Hospital : Please follow the link to schedule an appointment: https://jacksonhealth.org/keeping-you-safe/
** JMH is sending alerts via twitter to let patients know when the website will open for appointments. They send out a tweet 5-15 minutes prior to the website opening. Follow them on twitter to get these alerts*** https://twitter.com/JacksonHealth?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp %5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor 2
4) Publix: https://www.publix.com/covid-vaccine/florida
5) Miami Dade College, North Campus: https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/new-fema-vaccination-site-opens-wednesday-on-miami-dade-colleges-north-campus/2396401/
6) Hard Rock Stadium: Vaccines are available for patients over 65 years old and healthcare workers. To schedule an appointment, call 1-888-499-0840, 833-618-2001 or 800-581-5123
7) MARLINS STADIUM is scheduling vaccine appointments for patients over 65 years old: 786-629-5752
8) University of Miami is offering vaccines to patients in the UHealth System who are age 65 and older with CDC approved risk criteria . They will be contacting patients directly. https://umiamihealth.org/coronavirus/covid-19-vaccine 3
9) Mt Sinai Medical Center on Miami Beach has suspended vaccine appointments due to short supply.
10) Miami Beach Community Center Florida Residents 65 years or older.
Call 786-385-5114 for information and to make an appointment.
Miami Dade County Department of Health launched their efforts to start vaccinations of patients over 65 years old. Appointments are limited. Please check the link below for additional information on how to schedule. https://vaccines.nomihealth.com/mdc Additionally, patients can call 305-614-2014 for an appointment. The department of health is also reaching out directly to homebound seniors to schedule appointments.
BROWARD COUNTY 1) Cleveland Clinic: Cleveland Clinic is now offering the vaccine to persons age 65 and older and to patients deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 . https://my.clevelandclinic.org/landing/covid-19-vaccine/florida
2) Holiday Park 1150 G. Harold Martin Drive Fort Lauderdale , FL 33304 4 Holiday Park in Ft Lauderdale is offering vaccines to patients age 65 and older by appointment only https://browardcovidvaccine.com/
3) Memorial Healthcare System (Broward) Eligibility: Seniors 65 and older and community licensed healthcare professionals as listed in the Florida Department of Health database. https://www.mhs.net/patients-visitors/coronavirus-disease/covid-19-vaccination
4) Broward Health: patients 65 and older, https://www.browardhealth.org/pages/schedule-covid