Updated: Feb 3, 2021
Adding to our previous post, we will continue to provide updates on where COVID 19 vaccines are available. We encourage everybody to get the COVID vaccine unless contraindicated. It remains effective against new strains, and is our best chance at controlling this pandemic.
If you are <65 years old, or cannot secure a vaccine appointment through the vaccination sites below, you can pre-register for a vaccine.
You can call 888-499-0840 or 888-256-8918 or visit https://myvaccine.fl.gov/
MIAMI DADE COUNTY
1) Jackson Memorial Hospital
Jackson is offering vaccines for patients 65 and older. Please follow the link to schedule an appointment: https://jacksonhealth.org/keeping-you-safe/
** JMH is sending alerts via twitter to let patients know when the website will open for appointments. They send out a tweet 5-15 minutes prior to the website opening. Follow them on twitter to get these alerts***
SOON Jackson Memorial Hospital will be offering vaccines to JMH Patients over 55 years old who are high risk. You must be a Jackson patient (not UM).
2) Miami Dade County Department of Health launched their efforts to start vaccinations of patients over 65 years old. Appointments are limited. Please check the link below for additional information on how to schedule.
Additionally, patients can call 305-614-2014 for an appointment.
The department of health is also reaching out directly to homebound seniors to schedule appointments.
3) Hard Rock Stadium:
The testing site at Hard Rock Stadium has been converted to a vaccination site. Vaccines are available for patients over 65 years old and healthcare workers.
To schedule an appointment, call 1-888-499-0840, 833-618-2001 or 800-581-5123
5) MARLINS STADIUM is scheduling vaccine appointments for patients over 65 years old: 786-629-5752
6) University of Miami is offering vaccines to patients in the UHealth System who are age 65 and older with CDC approved risk criteria. They will be contacting patients directly.
7) Baptist Health has suspended vaccine appointments due to short supply
Previously, they were offering vaccines to persons age 65 and older and to patients deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19.
8) Mt Sinai Medical Center on Miami Beach has suspended vaccine appointments due to short supply. Eligibility: Miami-Dade County first responders and individuals who are 75 years and above
Keep checking back for availability: https://www.msmc.com/coronavirus-update/
305.674.2312; Monday-Friday from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm., and Saturday-Sunday from 8:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an appointment.
9) Larkin Community Hospital South Miami
1) Cleveland Clinic:
Cleveland Clinic is now offering the vaccine to persons age 65 and older and to patients deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19.
2) Holiday Park 1150 G. Harold Martin Drive Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304
Holiday Park in Ft Lauderdale is offering vaccines to patients age 65 and older by appointment only https://browardcovidvaccine.com/
3) Memorial Healthcare System (Broward)
Eligibility: Seniors 65 and older and community licensed healthcare professionals as listed in the Florida Department of Health database.
IF YOU ARE WILLING TO DRIVE:
PALM BEACH COUNTY AND THE FLORIDA KEYS
Publix pharmacies in the Keys and in West Palm Beach to healthcare personnel with direct patient contact, residents and staff of long-term care facilities, and adults aged 65 years and older.
As more information comes out, we will continue to update you.